TULOY PO KAYO sa aking munting kastilyo.... WELCOME TO KASTILYONG LAPIS ....

Jul 23, 2009

Globe Run For Home - Official Results



Click Image to View Race Details


My official time was 53:42. The Net Time is only 52:42, which only means it took ONE full minute before I crossed the starting line (where the timing chip detector was positioned).

I finished on 75th place, around 21 minutes behind the race winner (32:51). I'm still that far behind? Hehehe. Not to worry as I finished faster than 1,232 10-km runners that day. Also, I'm at 24th place for 10-km runners aging 20-29, ahead of 277 runners in that age group. Hehehe. Not bad at all.

I failed to set a sub-50minute personal record. My average speed was 11.4Kph (kilometers per hour), that's an average of 5 minutes and 16 seconds per kilometer (for 10km).

Nice run. Good job. See you at the next race. :)

Full race details here. (Last Name = Deuna, Race Bib = 3560)

No comments:

Post a Comment