TULOY PO KAYO sa aking munting kastilyo.... WELCOME TO KASTILYONG LAPIS ....

Mar 5, 2010

ABS-CBN Online: Questionnaire for a Runner

Dennis Gasgonia of ABS-CBN News Online will be doing an article on running, which will feature the most popular running coach in the Philippines today Coach Rio de la Cruz and a running enthusiast.

Believe it or not.. And I could not believe it.. 


I was given the opportunity to be that running enthusiast. I was requested to send my running photos and answer the following set of questions.

Questionnaire for runner:

1. Name and occupation.
2. How long have you been running?
3. Why did you pick running over other sports?
4. Tell us something about your first running experience.
5. What do you want to achieve in running?
6. What was your most memorable running event that you joined?
7. What have you reaped from the sport, so far?

  I wonder when Dennis can publish his article on ABS-CBN News Online.

1 comment: