TULOY PO KAYO sa aking munting kastilyo.... WELCOME TO KASTILYONG LAPIS ....

Dec 10, 2011

Final Words before Milo Finals

I am so excited! (and I just can't hide it..)

Every stone has been turned.. Most of the schedule training runs completed.. Only the race need to be endured.. It's the Milo Finals tomorrow and my heart is pumping crazy.

Thanks to every each and one of you for the support through reading my blogs, commenting, texting, emailing, praying.. Thanks guys! I hope I am truly ready for everything tomorrow. Be it the weather, the long distance marathon run, whatever it takes.. I don't know what I'm writing or what I'm thinking.. My head is just filled with running stuff mixed with excitement and everything.

I'll be writing as soon as I can for my first ever Milo Finals report. Good luck to all runners participating at the Milo Finals tomorrow. God bless us all and may we all reap the seeds of our hard training runs.

Enjoy the race.

Good luck team Alpha1!
Good luck to Chad, Eugene and Jualyn.. Finish the marathon strong guys.. (Pull me along in case I manage to keep up..)

Let's have a great short relaxing sleep tonight and see you a few hours just before the break of dawn this Sunday. Kaya natin yan!

2 comments:

  1. best of luck idol Jayson! see you at the race and can't wait to read your after-race report! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Noel. Congrats on your new 21Km PR! Sabay na tayo sa Milo marathon Elims 2012? :)

    ReplyDelete