TULOY PO KAYO sa aking munting kastilyo.... WELCOME TO KASTILYONG LAPIS ....

Mar 2, 2015

Feb's Longest

I am pleased to have finished 15+ kilometers on the last day of February. It is my longest distance ran that month and also of this young year of 2015. Yehey!

Key statistics:
Distance according to phone GPS: 15.19 kilometers
Duration: 1 hour and 41 minutes (1:41:17)
Average Pace: 6:40 min/km

Route:
I ran a 7-km loop twice. It stretches from Brgy. Kaong, Silang, Cavite to Brgy. Tibig and back to Brgy. Kaong. From our house, I will jog about 500 meters to my starting loop. 500m + (7km x 2loops) + 500m = 15 kilometers. Lots of trees, grasses and grazing cattle along the paved route.

Future Plans:
It was not a fast run at all. It wasn't too slow either. It was a satisfying long run based on my current weight and endurance. I would have ran under 1:15:00 at my peak running years and also, I would not have finished it two or three years ago. Hehehe.

Where do I go from here? I will build on this last long run. Repeat it next weekend and then increase the distance the week after. On the next few Saturdays, I plan to run 15, 18, 18, and then 22 kilometers. Gradually, I will be able to build my endurance and hopefully lose a lot of weight.

How about you? How's your running lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment