TULOY PO KAYO sa aking munting kastilyo.... WELCOME TO KASTILYONG LAPIS ....

Sep 3, 2009

Botak Bloody Booby

Remember the bloody Botak 10Mile race?
Oh yeah.. The long race made my booby wounded and bloodied. :'(

As a solution, I bought a Mediplast First Aid Tape to prevent that from ever happening again. Actually, it almost happened during my 11-km Interval Training last Tuesday. The booby got hurt again after around 9km of running and again using my Botak singlet.

Dropped by this morning at a nearby Mercury Drug store to buy the tape. You know how much the tape cost? P114.75. I thought it would cost me around only P40. :(

It would help my booby prevent chafing..
But sure it made my purse bleed.

To avoid chafing:
1. Use tape for skin to garment chafing-prone areas
2. Use petroleum jelly for skin to skin chafing-prone areas

Made my Tempo Run tonight with tapes on my chest. Just to make sure it won't bleed again. And there goes another reason why I need to be fit -- too much fat on my booby. :(
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment