TULOY PO KAYO sa aking munting kastilyo.... WELCOME TO KASTILYONG LAPIS ....

Sep 20, 2009

Half Marathon Unofficial Results

Good morning. I am pleased to report here that I finished my first half marathon today. Yey! I've got a 21K finisher's medal from Rotary Club.

It was a tough tough run but I conquered McKinley Hills. A more complete blow-by-blow account of my run should be posted here soon. Please do watch out for it.

The unofficial time? 1:23:20 hours. That was the reading from the Timex digital clock display right after I crossed the finish line. On my Casio, after I stopped at the finish, got my 21K finisher's medal, posed for a race-finish photo shoot, and realized I should have stopped my Casio Stop Watch, hehehe.. It was already 1:24:27.55. I'll be waiting for the official results which will be released in a week or two.

That was a fantastic half marathon debut. And the experience is just awesome. On my room, after the race.. I stared at the medal.. then shouted a big "Yeah!!!." This is all I worked so hard for. I'm so proud of myself at today's race.

No comments:

Post a Comment