TULOY PO KAYO sa aking munting kastilyo.... WELCOME TO KASTILYONG LAPIS ....

Sep 13, 2013

Training Run Hurdles

I planned to run the following morning.
I set the alarm and sleep early.
The alarm rings, it is raining.
I sleep again for there is no remedy.

The next night, I planned to run again.
So I set the alarm and I sleep early.
The alarm comes and so does the rain.
What to do then, it's not even funny.

I just hurried to my dumbbells, and lift.
I may not be running, yet I've got to exercise.
Redeeming the day and trying to get fit.
Being flexible is both productive and wise.

Thank You Lord, when it rains or it's bright.
I thank You again with what I have today.
Thank You Lord, for what is there in life.
Even when I feel excitement or dismay.

I have said a lot and ran none.
I'll write again as soon as Monday comes.
Pardon me for the ramblings and then some.
Have a great weekend and enjoy your upcoming runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment